[Bards] Bard and beers-an event

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 10:53:23 PST 2006

Any group can get an event on the calendar(ie, the roses this coming weekend)
  You have to have a site and a group that agrees to finance it and run gate...for Lysts this was Stargate (I believe) and for Roses I think it's Emerald Keep.  Submit a date request and as long as it doesn't comflict with Crown/Coronation or is not within the same region as another event ( and this is flexible also...for ex. an A&S event in Seawinds would probably by OK against a fighting event in Greywood...but these decisions are up to the KS) Clara can correct me but that's the way I remember it from when I was Calendar Deputy.

Michael Silverhands <silverhands at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  By the way:

On Nov 9, 2006, at 10:47 AM, Alden Drake wrote:

> Are we looking for information on planning an event, or are we
> looking for information on how to propose a new event to be added
> to the Kingdom Calendar?

The hopefully helpful information that I've been throwing out there
was in response to the funny but probably not-so-rhetorical question
asked by Finnacan:

> Eeesh. Where's the manual for creating/administrating a Kingdom
> level event?

So, if you *really* want to know the answer to your question ("what
are we looking for?"), you'll have to ask him. It was his question,
not mine. I'm just trying to come up with some answers. :-)

Michael