[Bards] How to improve Kingdom Eisteddfod

Beth Wolff wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 9 18:29:12 PST 2006

Well......get moving and win 2 more befor January!  I would love to have you try again! You are a fine bard and a credit to your esteemed teacher. Think about it??????

  Elanor

Alden Drake <alden_drake at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  I will be in attendance, but I'm not going to be competing this year. I haven't yet met my own personal requirement to compete in Eisteddfod. I know that sounds odd, since I competed in it last year, but then I waived my requirement because my bardic teacher had returned to the kingdom and came to the event. I competed so that I could honor her that day. There's no telling if/when she'll return to see her student compete in it again, so I thought that was a pretty good reason to set aside my own requirement - which incidentally is to win three baronial level bardic championships. So far, I've won one. :)

Alden