[Bards] Eisteddfodd Bow out

Beth Wolff wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 9 18:39:11 PST 2006

I like this.
  Good my fellow bards, I will take the challenge of change (for change can be good) and let this be the call before we the judges decide on our finalists. If you wish to compete for the opportunity, as I did in my first Eistedffodds, to pit your skill against others of great renown, but may not be ready to take on the task of being the Kingdom Bard, you may at that time "bow out" with grace and honor.
  Therefore, let any who wish to, step forward to compete at Eistedffodd. I welcome you one and all.

  HL Elanor O'Ruark
  Premier Bard of Ansteorra

"willowjonbardc at juno.com" <willowjonbardc at juno.com> wrote:
  I didn't know there was a 'Bow out" at Queen's. It might be a good
idea at the Kingdom Eisteddfodd.
willow

Make a joyful noise unto your Kingdom!