[Bards] Winterkingdom bard classes/roundtable

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 10 06:45:19 PST 2006

>It looks like I will be
>able to attend the Bardic round table that Ivo has set up as Winterkingdom
>in Northkeep.  I would ask that as many Bards as possable make the trip and
>attend that meeting.  If you've never been to Winterkingdom you are really
>missing out.  It's a great event.  While you are at it, why not teach a
>class as well.

>Ivo,
>how much time did you get on the schedule for the round table?  I hardly
>think that an hour will be enough.
>
>Robert

The schedule hasn't been posted yet, but I asked for a two hour slot towards the second half of the day's classes. I am actually teaching three classes and doing the round table, so if anyone wants to come and attend/help out with any of them pleas,e please, please, come and do so, all would be greatly welcomed.

My classes are:
Bardic 101
Critiquing a performance
Historical storytelling