[Bards] What was the best bardic circle you ever attended and why?

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 06:23:28 PST 2006

I enjoy Friday evening informal gatherings at gate.  They tend to include
more sing-a-longs  than formal circles.  There have been so many people tell
me how much they enjoy their first encounter at an event being performance
at gate.  Its a nice way to finish the day -- if you've been part of set-up
-- and a nice way to begin an event for those who join after arriving. I'm
not as entralled with "listen to me, its my turn" stuff except at
competitions.
~ihon