[Bards] What was the best bardic circle you ever attended and why?

T'Star bedlamandmayhem at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 07:28:48 PST 2006

My favorite thus far (though I have fewer than most on this list to
draw from.) Was still at the North Keep Demo where Nyx was wandering
around the Demo singing and inviting anyone to listen, or pick up on
the choruses and sing along.  It wasn't a large audience for that one,
but we had a few, and it was my introduction to what Anstaeorran bards
actually /were/.  I'd heard them talked about, but not seen them
actually perform.  Since then it's always been that kind of openness
that has drawn me to Bards.  Performing for the sake of the audience,
not just for the sake of performing.

~Svetlana