[Bards] What was the best bardic circle you ever attended and why?

Geneva or Tracy Tanner tanner.g at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 8 06:44:50 PST 2006

Well here I go jumping in again
  I guess I would have to say that my fave bardic circle would have to be the last campfire I had in Caid we had about 30 people sitting around the camp fire and the Stronghold was singing their signature song in about 8 part harmony. it was the last song I heard them sing before every one started to leave and it was the last song I heard them as a group sing before I left Caid. I left the next day to move to Meridies. So it was and still is a most memorable moment I am hoping to join it with others from this kingdom.
  Thank you for letting me share I will return you to you regular postings

  Lady Gwen

  I choose to build my customer base to 150 strong in one
year,and in choosing to be a red jacket by the 30th of
Nov 06 Helps me choose to become a Car driver by
January of 07 and helps me to help other women choose
Mary Kay as a vehicle to achieve their dreams
  Remember to check out my web site where you can shop any time even in your PJ's
  www.marykay.com/gtanner1