[Bards] The Right Questions

Scott Barrett barrett1 at cox.net
Wed Nov 8 13:33:24 PST 2006

On Wednesday, November 8, 2006, at 03:21 PM, Jay Rudin wrote:

> Finnacan, you remember Eisteddfod as its own event, in a tiny shire,
> outside in a freezing wind and rain, and it drew 17 or so
> competitors,.  By contrast, at last Twelfth Night, in a warm indoor
> hall with a bar, at a huge event with a thirty year history, there
> were only five competitors.

Yeah, okay. I thought that was combined with Emerald Keep's Hunter's
Moon, but now that you mention it, there were really no other
activities that day.

> > "Kingdom Bards and Beers"?
> Now *that* works.
>
> Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin

Look, if you guys like this, I'll toss a few comments to some of the
more prolific brewers out there and see if this idea has any pulse. By
next year, we may be able to have an event where we and the
brewers/vinterners/etc get some fun time.