[Bards] Bard and beers

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 8 14:51:01 PST 2006

On Nov 8, 2006, at 4:38 PM, Scott Barrett wrote:

> I'm happy to get this idea going, but I have no idea where to begin. I
> suppose I need to start talking it up with the brewers, get input from
> both the Kingdom A&S minister and whomever she knows needs to be
> included, the Kingdom Seneschal...

If it's to truly be a "Kingdom" event, then the Kingdom (i.e. the
Seneschal and the financial committee) will probably have to decide
what the Kingdom's cut of the profits will be. (See <http://
seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/Jan2006_Ansteorra_Law2.pdf>, page 24,
to see what I'm talking about.)

> Eeesh. Where's the manual for creating/administrating a Kingdom level
> event?

Try <http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/Seneschalhandbook2006.pdf>.
See page 17 for Kingdom Calendar Events.

Also <http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/Calendar.pdf>

There's a checklist for putting an event together. It's invaluable.
I'm not sure where to find it, but when I do I'll post it here (if
someone else doesn't beat me to it).

And touch base with Duchess Julia, Kingdom Seneschal. She'll have
some good pointers.

> I know there's a chain of command here, and I want to follow it, but I
> don't know the links.
> You guys feel free to jump in and talk to whomever you think might be
> of help or see if there's enough interest among brewers. I recall some
> of them talking about having "Their own show".
>
> ~Finnacan

Hopefully that helps. Good luck. Let me know what I can do to help.

Michael