[Bards] Bard and beers

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 9 08:31:12 PST 2006

On Nov 9, 2006, at 10:05 AM, Michael Silverhands wrote:

> If anyone else wants a copy, just let me know and I'll forward it to
> you as well.

On second thought: I'm checking with the folks on the Redtape list to
see if any of them know whether that planning guide was finished and
where it ended up. Hopefully one of them will know where it is,
assuming t was ever actually finished. Let's hold off on distributing
the draft copy any more than the one I sent to Finnacan to help him
get started. If I haven't heard back from anyone by Monday, then I'll
assume that project fell through the cracks, and will be happy to
send copies of the draft to whoever wants one. Heh... maybe someone
will decide to finish it. :-)

Michael