[Bards] Bard and beers

Beth Wolff wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 9 18:07:36 PST 2006

Finnacan, you sly dog!
  I knew you had a little Pelican in your soul. Let me know how I may be of assistance....especially with the booze part! YOu know we Irish have to stick together!

  Elanor

Michael Silverhands <silverhands at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

On Nov 8, 2006, at 4:51 PM, Michael Silverhands wrote:

> On Nov 8, 2006, at 4:38 PM, Scott Barrett wrote:
>
>> Eeesh. Where's the manual for creating/administrating a Kingdom level
>> event?

Finnacan, there is (or ought to be) an Event Planner's Guide. It was
put together in 2000-2001 by Lady Suzanne de la Ferté, and I helped
proofread it.

I searched but couldn't find it on the Ansteorra web site. However, I
have a draft copy which I'll email to you. Hopefully that will be
helpful. It's "chock full o' goodness" for planning an event. :-)

If anyone else wants a copy, just let me know and I'll forward it to
you as well. If anyone knows where the final version ended up
(hopefully online), please let us all know.

Michael

Make a joyful noise unto your Kingdom!