[Bards] The Right Questions

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 16:53:45 PST 2006

I would certainly encourage bardic entries in A&S competitions such as Kingdom A&S but very seldom do you have optimal conditions.  I would also encourage a bardic track at colligiums such as KC.  I said make the EVENT ligitimate...if I didn't believe in the legitimacy of Bardcraft as an art, I wouldn't be here on this list.  I think it will take a lot of work and planning, but Eistedfodd should be the flagship Bardic event.  If that is the case already, then just ignor me.  <G>
  gwyneth

Michael Silverhands <silverhands at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Mistress Gwyneth,