[Bards] Some thoughts

Genie Barrett maggie.gene at justinanimator.com
Tue Nov 14 19:27:07 PST 2006

At 06:13 PM 11/14/2006, you wrote:
>I have a question.
>
>If it were held in Mooneschadowe, would anyone from the Middle of the
>Kingdom and The South part of the Kingdom attend or will it end up
>being a "Northern" event?  What would inspire Kingdom wide attendence?
>  What would be done "exactly" at this event to cause the Bardic
>populace to attend?

Yes.  People would come.  I'd come, and I'd bring as many as I
could.  If there was promise that this would rotate through all the
regions of the kingdom, then it would get a good draw.  It might
start small at first, but as people got to know about it and people
started talking about how much they learned and what a good time they
had, more would come the next year.

What exactly?  Yell from every house top that this is
happening.  Then, yell again.  Often.

Get the teachers early so that people would know what is being taught
(I'll teach, I love to teach)

Get a menu, cook, list of brews, brewers.  Tell people who is going
to be there.

Offer to pick people up from the airport?  Crash space?  That's how I
made it to the Collegium in Loch Solier.

Get excited, and get as many others as excited as possible.

Well, those are my ideas.  I have always felt that the more an event
is advertised, the more people come.
Hope that helps
Maggie

 >Just my voice,
 >Lady Katrine la Escloperia
 >The Baron's Wife.

Um.... Please forgive my ignorance, does that make you the Baroness?
Maggie