[Bards] Some thoughts

Irena Picard-Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 05:14:22 PST 2006

It is not ignorance...  It would have made a me Baroness in the olden
days, but in this day, age, and organization I am just a Lady....
However, my Baron Robert Fitzmorgan would say  "a wonderful Lady". Ha!

I have not been as involved as one could be the past couple of years,
but I am back and so much better than before and very ready to play.

I also liked everything you had to say.  I think we should all get
excited, most bards are very excitible at the mention of food and
brew!