[Bards] Truly's opinion on a few things

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 15 07:30:16 PST 2006

Maggie wrote:
Your excellency,  I looked up this event and am green with envy.

This is exactly what I was hoping to see for a Bardic Collegium.  I
was excited to see the challenge format, because I'd heard of it but
never heard a definition.

Sounds to me, Maggie, like you have some good inspiration and ideas to get involved with the next Ansteorran Bardic Collegium. :)  We didn't get one scheduled for this year unfortunately, but there's talk now of the BBC event and I believe Westgate is going to be having bardic classes at their collegium event in June 2007.  :)

Alden