[Bards] Topic: Is the usage of performers in your area, and events in general, sufficient?

Emily Minier Emily.Minier at DTAG.Com
Tue Oct 24 05:50:09 PDT 2006

I love the idea of the "I'm available to perform" baldric.  I don't
think however that is HAS to be a baldric.  It could be as simple as a
blue favor with a harp on it hanging from your belt.  I think it's more
important to have a symbol on an item than to mandate what the item may
be.

This is SOOO exciting.

YIS,
Nyx

-----Original Message-----
From: bards-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:bards-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of lburgin
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 4:54 PM
To: Ansteorran Bardic list
Subject: Re: [Bards] Topic: Is the usage of performers in your area,and
events in general, sufficient?

Dear Friends, I really like the idea of wearing the sash as an
"available"
message.  Sort of like a taxi on duty light.  I personally have a
problem
because I find them uncomfortable so don't like to wear them. This is my

problem though, I think the idea is great. Maybe I will create something
of
light blue that is not a baldric to substitute. I also think it would be
good idea for a more established bard to make introductions fo a new
bard.
It affords an opportunity to explain the "sash means available" message
and
breaks the ice between a new bard and the Nobles/Royals. One of the
things
that makes me proudest of being part of the bardic community is that we
are
so supportive of each other.