[Bards] Queen's College of Bards -- who's up for it?

Charles O Floinn thorn at raf662bravo.com
Wed Oct 25 16:36:41 PDT 2006

Well, having read the rest, I am left with much anticipation, and one very
real concern.  Let us not proceed according to the fastest or quickest way
to re-establish the College.  Rather, let us set a date - say June 16th (a
date with nothing on the Kingdom Calendar as yet) - when we can agree to get
together as a GROUP to report our efforts, our results, and our decisions
for everything we have done in the between time.  AND to set the foundation
and decide if we can establish a household/college/brotherhood/whatever of
bards and finalize the structure to this effort.  But let us set a goal (be
it time or result, be it one or many), and not continue to leave this to an
ethereal somewhentime.   33 1/2 weeks is enough time to birth a baby, is it
enough time for us to do everything that needs to be done to make this the
start of the most beautiful thing we ever accomplished for Ansteorra?

Charles O Floinn
Herald, Shire of Rosenfeld,
Kingdom of Ansteorra, SCA