[Bards] Queen's College of Bards -- who's up for it?

Simone Ui'Dunlaingh simonemu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 05:29:53 PDT 2006

Dear Master.

thier excellencices Daydd and cOtcavia did this for us, when Her Grace
Willow was last primer bard of Anstorra. WE have a college. I am
sadened that in the years since I steped down as cordinator it has
sliped back to it's sleep. We have a college and all bards belong to
it if they say they do.  we Just need to Wake it UP. that would just
take the Kingdom bard to reinstate a Bardic cordinatoer for the
college since that last one went AWOL.. I still have a copy of all te
records and material form my term  as cordinator including our College
 charter

Simone