[Bards] new Bard of Sun Dragon!

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 20:43:32 PST 2006

Greetings friends!

It is with great joy that I announce the newest Baronial Bard of the Barony
of Sun Dragon! Lady Lann Valdis o'Davorreane did best her competitors to
take on the mantle of the Bard of Sun Dragon. Lady Lann did an original
piece that she wrote onsite at our Baronial Champions this past weekend. I
would like to say congratulations to Lady Lann and thank you to the
competitors. You all did an awesome job!

Ever in service with a song and a smile,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
former Bard of Sun Dragon (Deborah & Diego, Katheline and Ryan)
Descendant of the White Oak