[Bards] apology and restatement.

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 31 10:01:11 PST 2006

To the list, I make an apology,

I do stand by my statements, however, ranting at the proverbial top of my lungs surely isn't gong to create any productive outcome.

Brian and Aden both have excellent points, though I be believe my own statements still have merit.

This, however is besides the point. I am sorry to "yelling" like I did, a few things were said to me this weekend that kind of ignited some old ghosts for me.

In any event, May I, with the list's indulgence, try again.

I would like to propose a single, broader, statement as a potential summary of what I see in bardic in the north.

We are becoming somewhat disconnected from each other and the non-bards in the kingdom.

TO put it simply, is it possible that communication isn't what it could/should be between us a bards and between us and the rest of the kingdom?

We may be bards, but we have to work around and with royals, autocrats, officers and all other attendees. I believe that there might be, at least in the north, a breakdown in the needed lines of communication.

Food for thought.

Ivo