[Bards] Unanswered questions //Bardic College/// and Eisteddfod

Geneva or Tracy Tanner tanner.g at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 31 02:07:42 PST 2006

Yes it is very much so I had a wonderful time even with being outed LOL and Madog does a wonderful perofrmance I enjoy so much listening to both Madog and Gerald at any event that I happen to attend and they both performe.. And thank you  Gerald praise from such a worthy and wonderful talent such as your self is praise indeed
  thank you again
  Lady Gwen

Snip>>>>   The populace is entertained, the performers are usually more than willing to
point out a talent (I do believe that Lady Gwen had a perfect opportunity to
witness this first hand, hence her comment about talking under her breath
while sitting next to Maddog (himself a wonderful performer). It turns out
Lady Gwen has a WONDERFUL voice and it was put to good use), and all with
enough theatricality on the part of the baron to bring attention to the
performances.           end snip <<<<<<<

  I choose to build my customer base to 150 strong in one
year,and in choosing to be a red jacket by the 30th of
Nov 06 Helps me choose to become a Car driver by
January of 07 and helps me to help other women choose
Mary Kay as a vehicle to achieve their dreams
  Remember to check out my web site where you can shop any time even in your PJ's
  www.marykay.com/gtanner1