[Bards] new to the list do not shoot the question asker

lburgin lburgin at gt.rr.com
Tue Oct 31 05:26:49 PST 2006

The only planned Bardic at Melees is the Baronial Champion competition. I
don't have any firm when or where yet, but our champion has specificaly
requested that it be at such a time as the fighters can compete. There is
aways a bardic circle at my camp (Bladesong) on Saturday night.  I thought
it would be great to have a circle at gate like Master Ihon has been
encouraging, but the gate will be "outside" this year to cut down on people
sneaking in (unfortunately it has become a problem). The gate is pretty far
away from everything. I will not be able to be there until Friday evening,
but I feel any circle would be most welcome. I love the Loch's challenge
scenario, and will mention it to Armand. Maybe we can get something similar
going. I hope to see you all there. AmberLea