[Bards] in response to Esther

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 31 14:08:59 PST 2006

Royal Huntsman is pushed pretty heavily by the Kingdom Missile Marshal, but the archery community as a whole does a good job of promoting it.  They also organize an Academy of the Bow every year.  Sometimes both things happen at the same event, but not always.  The archery community is a pretty strong one.   And so far the Royal Huntsmen (and woman), that I have been familiar with, have all been very active and promotive of the community and championship.

This says to me that we need to make the most of our own community, which these discussions are leading us towards. :)

Alden