[Bards] apology and restatement.

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 16:29:04 PST 2006

  Great point Ivo.  We do need to have better communication & WE need to be
the ones to initiate it.  We should also come together either officially or
unofficially (I am in favor of the College) and make a sort of united
front.  We are Ansteorran bards, join us or enjoy us!
  Also, no apology is needed and you should stand by your statements.  It's
always great to see someone who feels so passionately about a topic & voice
their opinion in such a coherent way.  I would would like to apologize if
you took offense to what I said.  My words came from what I have seen.  You
have different experiences and will have different opinions.  I in no way
meant to say that you were "wrong" or belittle your statements.  No harm and
I look forward to watching you perform one day!

Brian