[Bards] apology and restatement.

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 31 16:36:48 PST 2006

Brian

God willing we can see each other perform, and maybe we can lock horns on the competition circuit some day :)

and I didn't really take any offense, so much as I realized that I "was" piratically screaming at my computer as I typed the missive in question.

To clarify, I'm not  apologizing for what I said, so much as the attitude with which I said it and the realization that saying it served little purpose given what WAS being said by calmer people than myself.

Thank you again for understanding.

Ivo