[Bards] Eisteddfod

barrett1 at cox.net barrett1 at cox.net
Mon Aug 6 14:02:40 PDT 2007

I'll likely make format announcements around Labor Day weekend. I still wanna clear up some specifics with the good folks at the Tor.

I won't leave you folks in the dark. I much prefer the twitch-ridden suffering of those who know what horror awaits them. The shrieking surprise of the startled is only good for a cheap laugh at best.

~Finnacan