[Bards] Voiceless

Quill gray.quill at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 19:53:54 PST 2007

Although still bitterly disappointed about the timing of Eistedfodd at the
Tor in relation to mundane goings-on, at this moment I'm kind of glad I
didn't plan on trying to go. I am fighting what we call in my family "the
crud". Not a full out illness, nothing I can use for an excuse to lie in bed
all day, but terrible headaches and sniffles accompanied by awful, voice
stealing sore throats (and today, a congested cough), off and on for over a
week now. (I think "oh well I'm not going anyway :(" feels better than
"buggerall, I'm going but I'll be totally useless!")

So on that note, just wanted to remind all bardically inclined types out
there to wrap up those throats, drink lots of tea, and stay out of the wind
and cold as you can. 'Tis the season folks!

And remember, the Quill is your hero... NyQuil that is! Haw haw haw haw...

--
In [sniffly] service to The Dream,
Cuillioc "Quill"  /|\ [Coughsalot]