[Bards] Coronation - January 12, 2008 Athens, TX

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 10:08:21 PST 2007

We are blessed that both our current Crown and Coronet are prodigious
patrons of performance.  In celebration of Their day, we are welcome to
perform at the list field and throughout the hall.  I invite you to join me
at my pavilion where I will provide food and beverage and suggest that you
prepare a piece or three to perform while wandering.

~ihon
Premier Bard of Ansteorra
Deputy MoAS for Bardic & Performance

A suggestion to those who have not performed while wandering halls or list
fields -- your audience will cue you whether to stop or move on.  The cue to
remain is usually maintained eye contact and a cessation of conversation.
Pointedly ignoring you is a pretty good cue to move on.  Failure to
recognize 'move on' may escalate the cue.

For more information on Coronation see http://rosenfeld.ansteorra.org/