[Bards] Candlemas Bardic

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 08:27:09 PST 2007

Greetings from Mistress Gwyneth, steward of Candlemas 2008.  I am SOOO excited about this year's Candlemas.  Our theme this year is Alfred the Great.  Our outgoing bard, Vyvanne, has suggested that one piece reflect the theme of the event and the other be open to performer's choice, but has asked that the pieces be in different styles.  Kingdom Bardic forms will be used and can be found on the Kingdom A&S website.  Since this is a Baronial Investiture, the competition time has not been decided, but it will not start until sometime after lunch.  Our virtual scribe is working to get the guidelines up on the website, but anyone who wants more info is free to write me or our outgoing champion at drgngoddess_2k at yahoo.com.
  Come! Fill our hall with your glorious performances!
  gwyneth