[Bards] Eisteddfod as a stand alone event -- was Apologies

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Mon Dec 17 12:25:50 PST 2007

Jay Rudin wrote:
> 6. If we plan a stand-alone non-Eisteddfod event, we should make it a
> regioanl" event on paper, so it doesn't cost some branch one of its
> events for the year, per the kingdom laws about event scheduling.

That shouldn't be an issue since Eisteddfod is a Kingdom event, just
like King's College.  So it wouldn't count against a group's number of
events.  In fact, that is one of the reasons it's a good idea for a
shire or canton to put them on.  It's a way for them to have a second
event in a year.

Donnchadh