[Bards] Kingdom A&S

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 03:36:06 PST 2007

Where'd you get all that Gerald? I didn't see you at the event.
  <G>

Gerald Norris <jerryn at houston.rr.com> wrote:
  For those who'd like to know:

The ten entries that will represent us at Gulf Wars this spring, and the
three alternates are, in no particular order:

Debroa bat Yosef - Period Sheep Breeds
Keara Ryan - 16th/c Maiolica Dish
2 Harps and a Flute - Cantiga de Santa Maria #100
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Oriana della Francesca - Illuminated Manuscript Folio
Katherine Rose Oliver - Lord's Feast or Peasant Supper
Ameline DuBois - Beehive Kiln
Mea Passavanti - 16th/c Italian Song
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Rhiannon Redwulf - Paleographic Analysis and Music Reconstruction of an
Antiphony Page <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Lyonette an Lyden - Artist's Proof of a Relief Printed Block Book
Clariandra Delemere - Beowulf Calligraphy
alternate: Mylisant de Impinton - Hairnet with Brocaded Band
alternate: Hanna van Dahl - Card-Woven Ribbon Necklace
alternate: Rixende de Rouen - Core Formed Vessel

Congratulations to all who entered.

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am,
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate