[Bards] Kingdom A&S

Gerald Norris jerryn at houston.rr.com
Tue Feb 13 03:55:39 PST 2007

Sad but true.  I stole from someone else's post.  Time and tide were against
me in making it to Kingdom A&S this year.  I hope to have something to
present in years to come.

However, I could not wait to spread the news to this venue in hopes of
encouraging others to join in next year's as well.

I find of particular interest that all three performance pieces were judged
worthy to represent this kingdom in the Arts and Sciences, and each were of
different disciplines/categories.  It speaks well of the performance arts in
Ansteorra.

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am,
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate

  _____