[Bards] Kingdom A&S

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 05:05:51 PST 2007

It certainly does, Gerald and that's why I really want someone who was there and heard to give these folks word fame here on the list. I did get to hear the 2 harps and a flute as they performed for TRM after the judging.  WOW!
  I hadn't seen any posts anywhere about it and I knew my deputy HE Radegund was putting together something...isn't it weird how posts come through on some accounts and it takes DAYS to come through on other's?  Where do they go? LOL
  gwyneth

Gerald Norris <jerryn at houston.rr.com> wrote:
      Sad but true.  I stole from someone else's post.  Time and tide were against me in making it to Kingdom A&S this year.  I hope to have something to present in years to come.

  However, I could not wait to spread the news to this venue in hopes of encouraging others to join in next year's as well.

  I find of particular interest that all three performance pieces were judged worthy to represent this kingdom in the Arts and Sciences, and each were of different disciplines/categories.  It speaks well of the performance arts in Ansteorra.

    In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am,
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate