[Bards] Bards going to Gulf Wars

Quill darkphoenixbc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 21:15:06 PST 2007

By purest chance I find I will be in the area for Gulf War XVI and nothing
short of the most ill of fortune (*knock on wood*) shall keep me from such
an event! It would be my first experience of such a thing, and I would go to
offer what support I can; to watch and learn and be inspired to the
fulfilment of my awen. Pray my voice will be available, providing my tongue
is not too bruised from being tripped over.

If someone will teach me this "Anthem of Arms" I would gladly learn!

~Quill

"On the outside Trelac blue
but to kingdom I am true
azure is but armor for