[Bards] Gulf War Bardic Efforts

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Mon Jan 15 08:59:02 PST 2007

A verse from "Hear the Call":

     Bards of Ansteorra, hear the call!
Remind us of our heritage; recall to us our glory;
Inspire us to deeds of war, with legend, myth and story.
The come and watch the Lion fight;
You'll have another verse to write.
     You are the Lion's roar!

Now is the time to tell stories of battle to inspire the warriors to march to war (and songs of love to inspire them to return!)  Go to where the tournies are, and find the people who are starting to focus on the war.  They are a wonderfully receptive audience right now.

And then when they get home, listen to them, find a cool story, and write your next great inspiring war piece.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin