[Bards] wordfame for Steppes Artisan and a challenge for Laurel's Prize

Sandra Jakl kieralady2 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 29 18:50:40 PDT 2007

Greetings to the list!

I wanted to share some wordfame from this past weekend.

HL Mea Passavanti entered Steppes Artisan. She brought her _performance_ body of work and she garnered _much_ praise.

I will let her share the details, but it was wonderful to see!

I hope to see more performers at Laurel's Prize in September! I will be sponsoring a prize for the performance that most catches my eye at that event, be it dance or bardic.

Yours in Service,
Clara, KMOAS