[Bards] Steppes Artisan

HL Mea Passavanti mea.passavanti at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 08:13:19 PDT 2007

Bards of Ansteora!

Steppes Artisan is known for its gathering of amazing displays by static
artisans. I am hear to tell you that it also welcomes performing artisans
with open arms!

It was wonderful to be able to "perform on demand" and discuss different
aspects of bardic performance and research. The judges were gracious and
very interested in "playing" as well. I would encourage each and every one
of you to consider participating in A&S competitions! let us continue to
show them the varying depths of our craft! I can't begin to tell you how fun
and rewarding the experience was. I would issue a small challenge... I will
be going to Laurel's Prize Tourney to display again... I hope many of you
will join me.

~Mea

--
HL Mea Passavanti