[Bards] Song Books

Cynthia Rogers wolfpaws at mac.com
Wed Jun 6 04:25:04 PDT 2007

My citation for Burden of the Crown in the Redwulf Songbook is as
follows:
This song is by Baldwin of Erebor (Derek Foster).
© 1979, all rights reserved
Published in Tournaments Illuminated #60

Many apologies for using it without express permission. It was
originally put in with no citation at all (taken down from an oral
performance of the piece by someone who had no idea who the author
was.)  Later I tracked down publication information and cited it in a
way appropriate for the time, but as we've been talking about, times
have changed.

May I have your permission? Should the citation be changed?  And of
course, I completely understand if you want me to pull it from the book.

Very best,
Rhiannon