[Bards] bowing to the thrones

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 25 14:18:34 PDT 2007

Personally, I don't bow to the thrones unless I am fighting in a
tournament, and am instructed by the herald to "Bow to the Crown of
Ansteorra".  In that situation, I'm honestly not paying attention to
where the Crown is physically located, but I do know where their thrones
are, so I salute the Crown in the direction of those seats.  I suppose I
could just as well bow to the herald, who is a servant/voice of the
Crown.  I do not bow to empty thrones when I'm just casually walking
around the area where they are set up.

Alden