[Bards] Song Books

A Barnes gray.quill at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 18:36:02 PDT 2007

As far as materials go, doubtless you've already been directed to
Cantaria and possibly even the Brobdingnagian Bards. Something that
also keeps coming up for me is this:
http://www.skepticfiles.org/

Seems to pop up every time I go searching for new material. Somewhere
in there are several huge pages full of works, Ansteorra and the like.
No idea what the site is, and as far as copyrights go I'm absolutely
naive, but these pages seem to be more or less formatted and even
numbered for printing ease.

Namaste,
Quill

---------

Hello everyone.

I'm in the process of trying to collect some new martial for my bardic library.
I have discovered a wealth of material online, and I do owe a
heartfelt thanks to everyone who has compiled these vast electronic
libraries.

All that being said, is anyone aware of some pre-assembled bards books
in a printable format. I am aware that Mistress Rhiannon has the
Redwulf songbook available in PDF, but I  have, as of net, not located
any other such songbooks online.

Any help would be appreciated.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk.