[Bards] Song Books

Ken Theriot kentheriot at ravenboymusic.com
Wed Jun 6 11:07:07 PDT 2007

Sounds good Maggie.  You could probably use the CDs and just leave off the
songs you haven't been able to secure licenses for.  That's kinda what we
did on our site with mp3 clips.  We did not post any clips of songs for
which we did not own the copyright or which were not in the public domain.

Kenneth

  _____