[Bards] Ansteorran History and trival

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 12 09:09:19 PDT 2007

That reminds me....I think during Ulstead/Cateau I & II, they preferred
the use of "Long Live the King/Queen" instead of "Vivat Rex/Regina".
Their Golden Staff (Brian O'hUilliam) might want to check on if TRHs
Ulstead III & Ebergardis wish to use that preference during their reign
as well, and relate that info to the heralds' list.

Alden