[Bards] Ansteorran History and trival

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 15:34:02 PDT 2007

  I was actually going to post something about this yesterday, but decided
not to.  Thanks for calling me out Alden :-P.  Yes, Ulsted & Ebe will be
using "Long live the Queen/King/Ansteorra."  This means that during their
reign, if you are acting as court herald, please close court this way.  If
you forget, no big, I'll be doing every court for U&E except for two (or
that's the plan at least).  I don't know what we will do at Queen's since it
will be German (How does Heil Ansteorra sound?).

Brian