[Bards] A very fun event...

Meggan Cividanes harperaria at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 10:20:40 PDT 2007

Maggie,

Thank you for posting the words to your piece! I very much enjoyed it
and was hoping to get a copy of them. :)

Yes, we did have a fantastic time with the bardic at Castellan this
year! There were eight bards entered in the competition. One of whom
being Caer Byrnes, age eight, from Mooneschadowe. Maggie, Caer, and
Tadgh were our finalists this year, and they gave Their Excellencies
and myself the pleasure, and difficulty, of judging their final pieces.
If you ever get a chance to ask them to perform their pieces for you,
you definitely should!

The Children's Bardic was also a pleasure this year. Aderyn, Antigonus,
Liliana and I very much enjoyed judging the many talented children, and
young adults who are up and coming bards. We should all be wary! For I
hope in the next few years to see these young bards challenging the
rest of us in competition, as some of them already are.

Everyone should come next year. This competition is always more fun
with more Bards!

Lillias MacGuffin