[Bards] Song Books

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 5 11:21:49 PDT 2007

Okay,

to Maggie,
Thank you for the links to the book. I have already printed it off and
it now has a home in a huge 3-ring binder I just put together.

To Rhiannon and the balance of those commenting about Copyright.
to help me out here, do any of you know of an existing document on line
(withing the context of the SCA) that I should just avoid printing at all?
I'm not trying to minimize the copyright issue, but frankly I am just
trying to get a library put together on paper, I'll trust to others to
teach me the tunes  as I can learn them over time.

That being said. I have one song book in my binder, any others out there?

Ivo