[Bards] Song Books

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 19:52:06 PDT 2007

> Hello everyone.
>
> I'm in the process of trying to collect some new martial for my bardic
> library.
> I have discovered a wealth of material online, and I do owe a
> heartfelt thanks to everyone who has compiled these vast electronic
> libraries.
>
> All that being said, is anyone aware of some pre-assembled bards books
> in a printable format. I am aware that Mistress Rhiannon has the
> Redwulf songbook available in PDF, but I  have, as of net, not located
> any other such songbooks online.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Lord Ivo Blackhawk.

Ivo
      I have some old and rare stuff I can share with you when I can find
it.  A good way to find online bardic stuff is to put the name of a well
known bard into a search engine.  Google ' "ulf gunnarsson" bard ' and you
will find several sites.  It even works if you put in "Robert Fitzmorgan"
though not quite as well.  You will filter out a lot of irrelevant stuff if
you put the quotation marks around the name.

Robert

--
"If you haven't found something strange during the day, it hasn't been much
of a day."     John A. Wheeler

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Yahoo IM: robert_fitzmorgan