[Bards] Westgate's Bards & Garb Collegium

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 27 12:40:26 PDT 2007

Incidentally, I am *still* accepting classes!  If you have a bardic
class that you would like to teach, please email me!  Also, there's no
organized schedule of classes yet, but it will be forthcoming.  There is
also planned a Bardic Round Table (discussion and lunch), and a Bardic
Circle to be held that evening.  Plenty of bardic activities for
everyone to enjoy!

Alden