[Bards] Bards at GW

Ken Theriot kentheriot at ravenboymusic.com
Thu Mar 8 09:06:17 PST 2007

In (late) reply to Gerald's post - I am curious as to how many of our bards
within the kingdom are planning on going to Gulf Wars this year? How many
plan to participate in the
Ansteorran Bardic Circle that's becoming a tradition? How many will walk
the fires, sing the songs, and tell the stories and poems that will inspire
our warriors to glory and our people to cheer?

Mistress Adelaide and I will be there starting Monday!  This is only our
second GW, being Pennsic denizens in the past, so if we knew where the fires
were going to be, we would happily walk them:-).  We will definitely be at
the Ansteorran Bardic Circle.

Sir Kenneth