[Bards] Bards at GW

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Thu Mar 8 10:09:24 PST 2007

I will be there, though I will be doing little firewalking, as I broke two
bones in my foot this past Sunday evening.  But while that slows me down
somewhat, I'll be at the Ansteorran bardic circle, and hope to make it
down to the Green Dragon more than once.  And I hope that my brother and
sister bards will drop by Loch Ruadh to visit and share our fire.

We're all the way down the Queen's Highway at the end of the world, on the
right.  ;-)

Padraig
--
Nunc est bibendum.