[Bards] Greetings from Cadfan!

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 17:17:59 PDT 2007

    Most people use their SCA name but there isn't any rule about it.
    The rules are pretty basic.  Don't spam, Don't flame, Don't post
anything you don't have a legal right to post, Stay reasonably on topic.
That's about it.

Robert Fitzmorgan

On 3/24/07, Peter Schorn <peterschorn at pdq.net> wrote:

>  Mundanely, I'm Peter Schorn, currently in Tulsa (Northkeep).  I'm posting
> under my SCA name because…well, partly because I was stupid and didn't read
> the instructions, but I think more people may recognize my SCA name.  My
> lord Moderator, if this is agin' the Rule, please tell me what I need to do
> to set things right, and feel free to do what you need to as well.
>

> I'm an old-time member of the College of Bards who hasn't played that much
> until recently.  I was at the Ansteorran Bardic Circle at Gulf Wars and was
> very pleased by what I saw there.  And I was distinctly impressed by the
> bardic  talent from other kingdoms (particularly Northshield and Ealdormere)
> that I saw at the War.
>

> I have a lot of views about a lot of things, but I think I'll keep them to
> myself for awhile (at least on this board), so I can see what everybody's
> currently interested in talking about.  Come up to me at an event, however,
> and I'll talk about anything under the Sun and a few things that aren't.  I
> think I can guarantee you an interesting (if not particularly valid)
> opinion…
>

> *…'Cause I'm a Bard (B-E-A-R-D!)*
>
> *'Cause I'm a Bard (Don't you wish you were me?)*
>
> * *
>
> ;o)

"If you haven't found something strange during the day, it hasn't been much
of a day."     John A. Wheeler

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Yahoo IM: robert_fitzmorgan